Is Talk Talk getting any better/more reliable???

Old February 25th 07, 12:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Is Talk Talk getting any better/more reliable???

Hi,
I'm currently with Tiscali - which has been OK and resolved any
problems quickly but I see is low down the tables. I'm thinking of
going to Talk Talk - like the foreign calls and will be cheaper
overall - and their delivery times have come down a lot. Talk Talk
and Tiscali seem to be just about equal in the ISP tables - so there
would not appear to be much difference.
I also note that Talk Talk want £30 for an ADSL 2+ modem and a
disclaimer if you do not take their modem. As I already have a ADSL
2+ modem/wireless router - which works fine with Tiscali - is there
any reason why said modem should not work jut as well with TT??
Thanks.

Old February 25th 07, 04:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Wolstenholme

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 15:44:01 +0000, Charlie Mitchell
wrote:

Out of interest I thought I'd see how long it'd take them if I
were to register.

If I registered today, they'd have my broadband up by 3rd
April.

What a joke of a company.

My neighbour had a similar response. Order to working ADSL took five
weeks. He thought that was normal!

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

http://www.easynn.com
Old February 25th 07, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

wrote:

Out of interest I thought I'd see how long it'd take them if I
were to register.

If I registered today, they'd have my broadband up by 3rd
April.

What a joke of a company.

My neighbour had a similar response. Order to working ADSL took five
weeks. He thought that was normal!

Beats my 2 months though...