Old January 3rd 18, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian Caspersz

Default PhoneCoop broadband ...

On 03/01/18 20:35, Jim Jackson wrote:
I've just moved to phonecoop FTTC broadband. I've just done a whois on the
fixed IP address I get is it appears to be owned by TalkTalk. I've done
the same for things like IP address at other end of PPPoE connection and
first router in traceroutes and stuff and it's all TalkTalk.

Don't necessarily write them off for that just yet.

I know folks that have Post Office broadband, also using Talk Talk
infrastructure, that have had good support experiences from the PO
broadband side of things.

--
Adrian C