Old January 5th 18, 05:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]
Default yahoo down again

On Friday, 5 January 2018 15:35:51 UTC, Bob Henson wrote:
Graham J wrote:

critcher wrote:
wonder what they lost this time?

Are there any free email services that do work reliably?

I am about to make a recommendation to a very inexpert (and
cash-strapped) user ... normally I would suggest paying a reputable
supplier for a domain and and mail hosting, but this user may not want
to fund it.

Google is solid as a rock - never failed in all the time I've had my
accounts running.

For various reasons Google sometimes cancels accounts and deletes any content in them. You are not paying and have no come back nor any redress if they do this.

Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.