Text messaging on a landline

Old February 27th 07, 10:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Pollard

Default Text messaging on a landline

Hi
Is it possible to send/receive text messages on a landline
type phone. If so, which instrument do I need and what should I be
looking for. TIA.

Ian
Old February 27th 07, 10:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Pollard

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:33:16 +0000, Ian Pollard
wrote:

Hi
Is it possible to send/receive text messages on a landline
type phone. If so, which instrument do I need and what should I be
looking for. TIA.

Ian

Sorry, wrong group. Please accept my apologies as I posted here in
error.

Ian