Zen very very slow this morning

Old February 27th 07, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

Default Zen very very slow this morning

80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken

Old February 27th 07, 02:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken

Phew. Just back to normal!!!

Old February 27th 07, 03:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken

Phew. Just back to normal!!!

Spoke too soon - back down to 140kbps!!

Old February 27th 07, 03:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Great Eastern

Ken wrote:
80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken

Haven't done a speed test or anything but our Zen Office connection
seems about the same, although Streaming Radio has been start/stop today
when its usually non stop streaming
Old February 27th 07, 04:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nightowl

Ken wrote on Tue, 27 Feb 2007:

80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken

According to Zen's Status page, there's been planned maintenance going
on for the Gauss and Gaudamer gateways today. They say it was completed
at 4pm but load balancing will continue throughout the afternoon. I've
just come online and all seems fine here; did a traceroute and
discovered I'm connected to Gay atm.

http://status.zensupport.co.uk/index.php?serviceid=5

--
Nightowl
Old February 27th 07, 05:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Olive

Ken wrote:
80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken

not here in zummerzet. blistering as ever
Old February 27th 07, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"Nightowl" ] wrote in message
Ken wrote on Tue, 27 Feb 2007:

80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken

According to Zen's Status page, there's been planned maintenance going on
for the Gauss and Gaudamer gateways today. They say it was completed at
4pm but load balancing will continue throughout the afternoon. I've just
come online and all seems fine here; did a traceroute and discovered I'm
connected to Gay atm.

http://status.zensupport.co.uk/index.php?serviceid=5

--
Nightowl

Up to 300kbps so going the right way. Ah well never many problems with Zen
so all forgiven and I will see in the morning.
Ken

Old February 27th 07, 06:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"Steve Olive" wrote in message
Ken wrote:
80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken

not here in zummerzet. blistering as ever

Can I borrow some of your speed?

Old February 28th 07, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Olive

Ken wrote:
80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken

not here in zummerzet. blistering as ever

Can I borrow some of your speed?

Of course, pop by with a wireless lappy and help yourself.
Old February 28th 07, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

Ken wrote:
80kbps all morning.
Is this just me?
Ken
not here in zummerzet. blistering as ever

Can I borrow some of your speed?

Of course, pop by with a wireless lappy and help yourself.

Get the kettle on :-)

But all back to normal today.