Watchdog - Broadband Survey

Old February 27th 07, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham2

Default Watchdog - Broadband Survey

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...d_survey.shtml

Only 29 to choose from though, so not too comprehensive.

Graham

Old February 27th 07, 10:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Graham2 wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...d_survey.shtml

Only 29 to choose from though, so not too comprehensive.

Graham

They've even got the same ISP down 3 times (NTL, Telewest & Virgin)
whilst there is only one for BT go figure

Old February 27th 07, 11:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

In article , kraftee
of , felt we'd be interested in the following...

Graham2 wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...d_survey.shtml

Only 29 to choose from though, so not too comprehensive.

Graham

They've even got the same ISP down 3 times (NTL, Telewest & Virgin)
whilst there is only one for BT go figure

http://www.bbc.co.uk/feedback/#comme...co_uk/consumer

Let them know.

--
My reply address is invalid.
Please post replies to the group.
Old February 28th 07, 12:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Graham2 wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...d_survey.shtml

Only 29 to choose from though, so not too comprehensive.

Graham

They've even got the same ISP down 3 times (NTL, Telewest & Virgin)
whilst there is only one for BT go figure

http://www.bbc.co.uk/feedback/#comme...co_uk/consumer

Let them know.

I have & little will come of it, as per normal.

Old February 28th 07, 10:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David G. Bell

On Tuesday, in article
"Graham2" wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...d_survey.shtml

Only 29 to choose from though, so not too comprehensive.

I saw the program, and they did mention the new rules on issuing a MAC.

They also said it seemed to be a case of the whole industry having
support and capacity problems.

In my response, I said things seem to have suddenly gotten worse in
December. Which, for me, they have. The actual survey questions don't
allow for much detail, and I doubt they'll tell anyone much of
significance.

On the horizon, a carrier task force of the Salvation Navy was
turning into the wind, preparing to launch Zeppelins.
Old February 28th 07, 12:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Roger Mills

Graham2 wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...d_survey.shtml

Only 29 to choose from though, so not too comprehensive.

Graham

Why are they re-inventing the wheel, rather than simply directing viewers
towards http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ (formerly ADSL Guide)?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old March 1st 07, 12:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham2

Roger Mills" wrote in message
Graham2 wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and...d_survey.shtml

Only 29 to choose from though, so not too comprehensive.

Graham

Why are they re-inventing the wheel, rather than simply directing viewers
towards http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ (formerly ADSL Guide)?
--

I expect they will get a bigger audience than TBB !
(I've also sent a query to BBC)