FA: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

Old February 27th 07, 07:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
keymaster

Default FA: my snom and UTstarcom wifi

Hi
I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on ebay. Snom is just a
Snom, what else can I say, stable and quality. My Snom 190 does everything
other phones do and more.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...2132&rd=1&rd=1

I thought I would have some fun driving round with a wifi phone and bought a
UTstarcom to drive round and using open wireless networks to make calls,
works great.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...0593&rd=1&rd=1

both these phones are in great condition and work 100%.
thanks for looking
Roy

Old February 27th 07, 11:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default my snom and UTstarcom wifi

"keymaster" wrote in
message
Hi
I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on ebay.
Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say, stable and
quality. My Snom 190 does everything other phones do and
more.

Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.

Ivor

Old February 28th 07, 07:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

Give it a rest Ivor this is a guy trying to give
subscribers of this group a chance to buy a very good
wyfi phone UT starcom (don't know about the Snom) at a
very good price .

Maybe so Ron, but this is still a non-advertising group.

I wonder what you would say if SIPGATE decided to
advertise some of their products here I suppose you would
very conveniently not see the add .

Oh I would, believe me, they would be the first to receive my complaint.
But they have more responsibility than you give them credit for.

Ivor

Old February 28th 07, 11:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

Ivor you are banging you head against a brick wall people
just do NOT take any notice of you regarding this matter
people WILL post these things here no matter what you say
. You complaining about them only serves to make them do
it more and more they know you can do nothing at all
about it no matter what they post here .

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is a non-advertising group
and I *will* complain when people flout the charter.

If you don't like it, go elsewhere.

Ivor

Old March 1st 07, 05:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:
"keymaster" wrote in
message
Hi
I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on ebay.
Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say, stable and
quality. My Snom 190 does everything other phones do and
more.

Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.

Ivor

Well that'll put a stop to it..not.

Why do you waste your time generating long threads? Just ignore them.
Old March 2nd 07, 01:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
"keymaster" wrote in
message
Hi
I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on
ebay. Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say,
stable and quality. My Snom 190 does everything other
phones do and more.

Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.

Ivor

Well that'll put a stop to it..not.

Why do you waste your time generating long threads?

I don't generate long threads, you and people like you do by asking why I
reply. You already know why, but see below in case you've forgotten.

Just ignore them.

Igonoring them will not make them go away any more than replying will.

However, I reply because a small protest is better than nothing.

Ivor

Old March 2nd 07, 09:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Ivor Jones wrote:
"keymaster" wrote in
message
Hi
I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on
ebay. Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say,
stable and quality. My Snom 190 does everything other
phones do and more.
Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.

Ivor

Well that'll put a stop to it..not.

Why do you waste your time generating long threads?

I don't generate long threads, you and people like you do by asking why I
reply.

Looks at thread hanging above. Hmmmmm.... Yeeerrsss, I see it's got
nothing to do with you Ivor.

Ivor, I applaud your efforts but you are ****ing into the wind old son.
Old March 2nd 07, 01:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

[snip]

Ivor, I applaud your efforts but you are ****ing into the
wind old son.

My choice. Your choice to comment on my efforts or not.

Ivor

Old March 3rd 07, 01:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
keymaster

wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:47:29 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"keymaster" wrote in
message
Hi
I am changing my voipfones and stuck my old one on ebay.
Snom is just a Snom, what else can I say, stable and
quality. My Snom 190 does everything other phones do and
more.

Good for you, but this is a non-advertising group.

Ivor

I apologise, wont do again

Give it a rest Ivor this is a guy trying to give subscribers of this
group a chance to buy a very good wyfi phone UT starcom (don't know
about the Snom) at a very good price .
I wonder what you would say if SIPGATE decided to advertise some of
their products here I suppose you would very conveniently not see the
add .

thanks, I love the SNOM, they are quality, rock solid with stable and
versatile firmware. the Wifi although good just doesnt have the same build
quality as a snom, although apples and pears in this instance.
thanks
Roy

Old March 3rd 07, 02:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:10:45 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

[snip]

Ivor, I applaud your efforts but you are ****ing into
the wind old son.

My choice. Your choice to comment on my efforts or not.

Well I suppose if you want to keep going on about
something that you cannot DO ANYTHING ABOUT and about
something YOU HAVE NO
CONTROL OF WHATSOEVER and about something YOU HAVE NO
HOPE OF EVER STOPPING be our guest .
Don't get me wrong Ivor I agree with what you say
entirely but why waste time on something that you have
not got a cat in hell's chance of ever stopping .

My choice. I just wish you would choose not to comment on anything and
everything I say, but I am probably ****ing in the wind on that as well.

Ivor