Bulldog complaints department

Old March 1st 07, 02:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

Default Bulldog complaints department

Hi,

I need to contact Bulldog Customer Complaints department to discuss my
contract - Bulldog reckons it's a 12 month one, I disagree.

The department is apparently located in Red Lion Square, but the
first published number is RTNR and the second published number takes
me through to the Bulldog 0800 menu, where I end up going around in
circles.

Does anyone have a number that will enable me to speak with them
directly?

--
Cheers

Peter

Please remove the invalid to reply
Old March 2nd 07, 06:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flop

Peter wrote:
Hi,

I need to contact Bulldog Customer Complaints department to discuss my
contract - Bulldog reckons it's a 12 month one, I disagree.

The department is apparently located in Red Lion Square, but the
first published number is RTNR and the second published number takes
me through to the Bulldog 0800 menu, where I end up going around in
circles.

Does anyone have a number that will enable me to speak with them
directly?

Try:

http://www.saynoto0870.com/

they have a number of alternative numbers.

All the best

Flop