Old April 11th 18, 12:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
MissRiaElaine

Default Cheap 4G dongle for short trip..?

Hi all,

My other half and I are planning a canal cruise again this year, and we
really want some form of connectivity while we're away.

So we're looking for a USB 'dongle' that we can use on the laptop, we
don't want any sort of contract, as it's only going to be required for 2
or 3 weeks in any one year.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best one to go for..? I know
that PAYG credit expires after a month on these things nowadays (I used
to have one of the Vodafone ones where it didn't) but that's not really
a problem as long as it can be reactivated later when it's needed again.

--
Ria in Aberdeen