Old April 11th 18, 01:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile,uk.telecom.broadband
MissRiaElaine

Default Cheap 4G dongle for short trip..?

It's just going to be the one laptop, so no need for multiple device
access. We both have phones and tablets that can be used if necessary,
it's just to make things easier, I hate trying to type on a phone..!

Not sure on how much data, it's mainly going to be used for checking
emails and the odd bit of web surfing, certainly not terabytes..!

Ok on the Three SIM, our phones are on 3 so that sounds like a plan.

--
Ria in Aberdeen