Love you too xxx

Old March 2nd 07, 11:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

Default Love you too xxx

Our homepage is broke, please come back later.

Love
The Virgin Media Team xxx
Old March 2nd 07, 12:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
t x

Is that you **** face?

Old March 2nd 07, 01:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

" t x" wrote in message
"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Our homepage is broke, please come back later.

Love
The Virgin Media Team xxx

Is that you **** face?

No, is that you knob head?

Old March 2nd 07, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
t x

" t x" wrote in message
"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Our homepage is broke, please come back later.

Love
The Virgin Media Team xxx

Is that you **** face?

No, is that you knob head?

Ah it is you. Get back home. Get in disc gen and annoy AB. He keeps FU'ing.
Wanna see my new C4 Picasso?

Old March 2nd 07, 07:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Our homepage is broke, please come back later.
Love
The Virgin Media Team xxx

Yes but don't i wear really cool sweaters, and give good meeja at Train
wrecks which is all that really matters

Richard Branson

Old March 2nd 07, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Ah it is you. Get back home. Get in disc gen and annoy AB. He keeps FU'ing.
Wanna see my new C4 Picasso?

Hope for you its more reliable than the brand new pile of ****ing ****
AX I had ! (having said that, i'm pretty sure the incompetent ****wits
at Lexell in Bootle, Liverpool - were almost as much at fault as the
manufacturer)

....followed by a ZX 6 months later, the stress of trying to get the AX
sorted out was making me ill - the ZX was not without problems either -
seat adjusters broke, clunking from the driveshafts (both sides) when
turning - one started when it was only 12 months old...
Old March 3rd 07, 12:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

" t x" wrote in message
"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Our homepage is broke, please come back later.

Love
The Virgin Media Team xxx

Is that you **** face?

No, is that you knob head?

Ah it is you. Get back home. Get in disc gen and annoy AB. He keeps
FU'ing.

Is he FU'ing with Fergal again?
Remember the stats page from years ago? "Alex loves Fergal" )

Wanna see my new C4 Picasso?

You're gettin old, mate.

Old March 3rd 07, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"Colin Wilson" o.uk
wrote in message t...
Ah it is you. Get back home. Get in disc gen and annoy AB. He keeps
FU'ing.
Wanna see my new C4 Picasso?

Hope for you its more reliable than the brand new pile of ****ing ****
AX I had ! (having said that, i'm pretty sure the incompetent ****wits
at Lexell in Bootle, Liverpool - were almost as much at fault as the
manufacturer)

...followed by a ZX 6 months later, the stress of trying to get the AX
sorted out was making me ill - the ZX was not without problems
either -
seat adjusters broke, clunking from the driveshafts (both sides) when
turning - one started when it was only 12 months old...

Try hittin your head with the same thing that you originally bumped it
on.

Old March 3rd 07, 03:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Charlie Mitchell

" t x" wrote in message
"Gonz" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Our homepage is broke, please come back later.

Love
The Virgin Media Team xxx
Is that you **** face?

No, is that you knob head?

Ah it is you. Get back home. Get in disc gen and annoy AB. He keeps FU'ing.
Wanna see my new C4 Picasso?

Oh dear, looks like I walked in on a "my willy is bigger than
yours" debate.