Old May 2nd 18, 06:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tim...

Default Plusnet prices going up, or maybe down

"Clive Page" wrote in message
Have other Plusnet customers had an email giving prices changes? Changes
means increases, of course. It says that from 5th June they are
increasing phone line prices by 1/month but including free Caller Display
and Call Protect (previously 99p/month extra).

But they also have some other special offers like "unlimited broadband and
line rental" for 19.99/month, which is less than I'm paying now, but it
doesn't say whether this includes the Caller Display and Call Protect; if
it does it's silly of them not to say so. Otherwise I can't see the
downside to that, except it seems to require a 12 month contract after
which, I assume, the price will go up by default to something silly.

But I see from MSE's money tips that if you not already a Plusnet customer
you can get broadband for only 10.24/month, which makes the 19.99 deal
not look such a bargain. Inertia selling as always. So I could save
money by leaving for a month and then re-joining. Sigh.

you don't have to

PN will offer you a deal if you ring to ask