Old May 7th 18, 11:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton[_2_]

Default Too quiet when using VOIP

On Sunday, 6 May 2018 20:29:48 UTC+1, Murmansk wrote:
I have a Sipgate line that I use at home using a Cisco ATA connected to some cordless phones and it works fine

Incoming calls also go to my Android mobile phone on which I have installed CSip Simple.

The problem is that when a call comes in on the mobile the volume is not very loud (in the earpiece speaker) and I can't make it any louder using the phone's volume control - also people at the other end of the call say they can't hear me very well either.

Normal mobile network calls on the mobile phone are fine so it's something to do with Sipgate/CSip Simple and I'm wondering if I could make any adjustments to increase the volume both for me and my callers?

Thanks

Zoiper works fine on our Samsung and Acer phones, although Voip runs native in my ealrier Nokia N79 and N8 and Samsung Galaxy S8.

Is there a volume adjustment hidden away in the settings of the app'?