Supply voip phones and ATAs

Old March 5th 07, 09:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Supply voip phones and ATAs

we are a professional voip terminal devices manufacturer in China.
Specialized in manufacturing Voip Phones(support POE), Gateways, Usb
phones and etc. We also can produce such related terminal devices
according to your requirement and designated style. We enjoy sound
international market reputation due to our good service, competitive
price and sound quality warranty. You can visit our website
(www.iplink.cn)for more detail information.

It will be great pleasure to receive your inquiries against which we
will send you our best quotations.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated. You can contact me with
msn, and my msn :

Old March 5th 07, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
oups.com
we are a professional voip terminal devices manufacturer
in China. Specialized in manufacturing Voip

I can't be bothered any more.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH...... .!!!!!!!

Ivor

Old March 5th 07, 01:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:31:15 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com
we are a professional voip terminal devices
manufacturer in China. Specialized in manufacturing
Voip

I can't be bothered any more.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH...... .!!!!!!!

Thank God for that .

On the other hand, there's always you, Ron.

I don't think any jury would convict me, would they..?!

Ivor