VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else?

Old March 7th 07, 06:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Baker

Default VOIP.CO.UK - Out of service - Anyone else?

Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
using different ISP's and accounts.

Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

Roger.

Old March 7th 07, 07:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

"Roger Baker" wrote in message
idual.de...
Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
using different ISP's and accounts.

Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

Roger.

Same here, 2 accounts. Router not registering on either account.

Old March 7th 07, 07:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bill49

On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker wrote:
Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
using different ISP's and accounts.

Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

Roger.

Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
Bill

Old March 7th 07, 08:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Bill49 wrote:
On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker wrote:
Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
using different ISP's and accounts.

Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

Roger.

Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
Bill

Registration not working here.
Old March 7th 07, 08:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Bill49 writes
On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker wrote:
Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
using different ISP's and accounts.

Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

Roger.

Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
Bill

Not working for me. 3 lines in use - none of them registering, as at
8:15am
Old March 7th 07, 08:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Baker

On 6 Mar 2007 23:30:48 -0800, "Bill49"
wrote:

Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
Bill

You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
Have lodged a support ticket.

Roger.

Old March 7th 07, 08:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bill49

On 7 Mar, 07:30, "Bill49" wrote:
On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker wrote:

Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
using different ISP's and accounts.

Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

Roger.

Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
Bill

Just had another look.
I can 'phone out to a my landline from voip.co. But I cannot ring
voip.co from my landline or ring up other voip.co. accounts from
voip.co.
My ata say registration has failded (and my account says I'm of line)
Strange that I can make outgoing calls !

Bill

Old March 7th 07, 08:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

"Thomas Kenyon" wrote in message
Bill49 wrote:
On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker wrote:
Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
using different ISP's and accounts.

Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

Roger.

Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
Bill

Registration not working here.

Not registered since about 5 am. still down

Old March 7th 07, 08:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Roger Baker writes
wrote:

Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
Bill

You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
Have lodged a support ticket.

Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!
Old March 7th 07, 08:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

wrote:

Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
Bill

You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
Have lodged a support ticket.

Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!

I truly wish they'd offer static termination.
I am honestly thinking of moving my incoming service with someone like
voiptalk or gradwell for this purpose.