Reverse Charge calls

Old March 7th 07, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Last Outpost

Default Reverse Charge calls

Can Reverse charge calls be made into VOIP numbers?

Old March 7th 07, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"The Last Outpost" wrote in
message
oups.com
Can Reverse charge calls be made into VOIP numbers?

I hope not..!

Certainly the 0800 REVERSE system doesn't work on any of my numbers, I
don't know about the operator-connected variety.

Ivor

Old March 9th 07, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pigeon

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"The Last Outpost" wrote in
message
oups.com
Can Reverse charge calls be made into VOIP numbers?

I hope not..!

Certainly the 0800 REVERSE system doesn't work on any of my numbers, I
don't know about the operator-connected variety.

Just tried via 100 to my sipgate number and it rung... didn't answer it
though!