VOIPo

Old March 8th 07, 09:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default VOIPo

Is this thing ready to be launched? I see they already have a coupon
site up for it at http://www.voipocoupons.com/

I want to resell VOIP!

Old March 8th 07, 01:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
oups.com
Is this thing ready to be launched? I see they already
have a coupon site up for it at
http://www.voipocoupons.com/

I want to resell VOIP!

Not here you won't.

Spammer.

Ivor

Old March 8th 07, 01:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Salvador Freemanson

wrote:
Is this thing ready to be launched? I see they already have a coupon
site up for it at
http://www.voipocoupons.com/

I want to resell VOIP!

You mean you bought some shares in this outfit and you want to offload them?
Old March 10th 07, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fa103

On Mar 8, 9:06 am, wrote:
Is this thing ready to be launched? I see they already have a coupon
site up for it athttp://www.voipocoupons.com/

I want to resell VOIP!

Are u seriously interested in becoming a voip reseller. If so email
for more info or visit www.connexin.co.uk.

Regards

Old March 10th 07, 08:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"fa103" wrote in message
ps.com
On Mar 8, 9:06 am, wrote:
Is this thing ready to be launched? I see they already
have a coupon site up for it
athttp://www.voipocoupons.com/

I want to resell VOIP!

Are u seriously interested in becoming a voip reseller.
If so email for more info or visit
www.connexin.co.uk.

Will you never learn..? Conduct your business *off* group, please.

Ivor