Old August 9th 18, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
MissRiaElaine[_2_]

Default VOiP in home with analogue phone line

On 09/08/18 18:56, R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Siemens Gigaset N300A ~60

Your existing DECT phones (max 6) should work with it, albeit with reduced functionality compared to Siemen's ones. You manage from your PC.

I think Fritzbox do something similar.

I've always been very impressed with the Fritzbox range. I used a 7170
for many years, alongside a London 16 PABX.

I tend to gravitate towards IP phones these days, although we do have a
Gigaset N300IP as well.

--
Ria in Aberdeen