Old August 9th 18, 09:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

Default VOiP in home with analogue phone line

On 09/08/2018 19:02, MissRiaElaine wrote:
On 09/08/18 18:56, R. Mark Clayton wrote:

Siemens Gigaset N300A ~60

Your existing DECT phones (max 6) should work with it, albeit with
reduced functionality compared to Siemen's ones.* You manage from your
PC.

I think Fritzbox do something similar.

I've always been very impressed with the Fritzbox range. I used a 7170
for many years, alongside a London 16 PABX.

I tend to gravitate towards IP phones these days, although we do have a
Gigaset N300IP as well.

My vote would also be a Gigaset N300A. It gives you

analogue line
up to 6 voip accounts
ability to make certain handsets ring by incoming line/voip account
assign different outgoing voip accounts to particular handsets
transfer between handsets

Much easier to use than SPA which I used for many years.

I used to use my virgin analogue line just for incoming calls and betmax
for all outoging. Have now dropped analogue completely and ported my
virgin number to my sipgate account.