Old August 9th 18, 10:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
MissRiaElaine[_2_]

Default VOiP in home with analogue phone line

On 09/08/18 20:52, Roger wrote:

I used to use my virgin analogue line just for incoming calls and betmax
for all outoging. Have now dropped analogue completely and ported my
virgin number to my sipgate account.

We can't get Virgin here so no prospect of ditching the landline, but
we're not all that bothered; we have unlimited calls on it, so we tend
to use that for outgoing calls and the VoIP lines for incoming.

The analogue line is also connected to our multi-function
copier/printer/scanner/fax as a fax line, not that it gets a lot of use
these days, but there are still a few die-hard faxers out there

--
Ria in Aberdeen