Dialing Plans For A SPA 3102

Old March 9th 07, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Port Admiral Haynes

Default Dialing Plans For A SPA 3102

I am slowly getting to grips with my SPA 3102 (See "SPA 3102 Totally Stuck!"
below)
and would like to set up some dialling plans. I using VoipDiscount and have
a BT line.

I would like the following to go via the VOIP line

All landline calls to the UK. (I presume this means all numbers starting
with 01 and 02)

All landline calls to Malaysia - 00 60 is the international code

All landline calls to Singapore - 00 65 is the code

All other calls I would like routed via my BT line

Many thanks

Old March 9th 07, 09:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:57:45 -0000, "Port Admiral Haynes"
wrote:

I am slowly getting to grips with my SPA 3102 (See "SPA 3102 Totally Stuck!"
below)
and would like to set up some dialling plans. I using VoipDiscount and have
a BT line.

I would like the following to go via the VOIP line

All landline calls to the UK. (I presume this means all numbers starting
with 01 and 02)

Assumption 3102 is same as 3000.
Here you will have to include the gateway you want to use.
e.g. :@gw2

The landline is default to gw0

Hence, for UK:
1. For local calls
:00441274[2-9]xxxxx:@gw3
where 1274 is the code for Bradford (change to your local area -
routed via gw3 in this case.)

2. For UK national
0:00441274[1-2]xx.:@gw3

3. For Malaysia
0060xx.:@gw3
4. For Singapore
0065xx.:@gw3

All calls that are to be routed to BT should include :@gw0
e.g.
08xx.:@gw0
999:@gw0
07xx.:@gw0

All the above rules should be separated by |
e.g.
(rule1|rule2|rule3)

Do you really want to route all other calls via BT? - for example, why
not route all international calls via voip - surely BT can't be
cheaper.

eg. 00xx.:@gw4 All international route via gateway 4.

If you are dialling the same international numbers why not set up
speed dials either in the designated tab or within the dial plan.

All landline calls to Malaysia - 00 60 is the international code

All landline calls to Singapore - 00 65 is the code

All other calls I would like routed via my BT line

Many thanks

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old March 9th 07, 09:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Port Admiral Haynes

wrote:

[...]

Many thanks for this I will have a go at setting it up. Quite a steep
learning curve but great fun!