Old September 9th 18, 01:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
critcher[_3_]

Default Plusnet billing failures

On 07/09/2018 18:19, Clive Page wrote:
Plusnet have changed their billing system and sent me two emails, first
to say that this months bill would be delayed, and later to say that it
was available.* But the usual web links to billing simply don't work,
bringing up all sorts of error messages.** Don't they test new systems
at all?** Or maybe they have hired the same IT bunch as TSB?

There are scores of postings on the forum complaining about the same thing.

If you try to contact them via webchat, despite the hours being posted
as 7.30 am to 10pm seven days a week and it currently being just after
6pm, the message says the customer service team are currently offline.
Hopeless.

I've had two emails every month to advise me my payment for landline and
vdsl was due.Both to the same email address and both together