Old September 9th 18, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns[_5_]

Default Plusnet billing failures

Andy Burns wrote:

Clive Page wrote:

Plusnet have changed their billing system and sent me two emails,
first to say that this months bill would be delayed, and later to say
that it was available.* But the usual web links to billing simply
don't work

I'll see tomorrow (mine usually arrives on 8th)

Well it just arrived, the email linked to the bills&payments page on the
portal, which did take some time to load (appearing blank while it did so)

last months bill was there in PDF format, and all previous months still
there in old text/table format, so all looks ok for me at least.