Old September 10th 18, 03:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark

Default Plusnet billing failures

On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 18:19:52 +0100, Clive Page wrote:

Plusnet have changed their billing system and sent me two emails, first to say that this months bill would be delayed, and later to say that it was available. But the usual web links to billing simply don't work, bringing up all sorts of error messages. Don't they test new systems at all? Or maybe they have hired the same IT bunch as TSB?

There are scores of postings on the forum complaining about the same thing.

If you try to contact them via webchat, despite the hours being posted as 7.30 am to 10pm seven days a week and it currently being just after 6pm, the message says the customer service team are currently offline. Hopeless.

I haven't noticed any problems with this as of now. If in dount then
two words spring to mind: "Ask Bob" ;-)

--
I am the God of Hell fire and I bring you: Brexit