Old September 19th 18, 07:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MissRiaElaine[_2_]

Default Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

On 19/09/2018 18:47, Java Jive wrote:
"About four million people have been charged for mobile phones they
already own, spending 500m extra on contracts, according to Citizens
Advice.

Three of Britain's biggest mobile networks, EE, Three and Vodafone,
continue to charge for handsets even after the cost has been paid off."

Apart from the fact I've been on PAYG for the last 15 years, they'd have
a job doing that with me, as the first thing I do when I cancel anything
is to stop the direct debits.

--
Ria in Aberdeen