Old September 20th 18, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tim...

Default Citizens Advice: Millions overcharged for mobile contracts

"MissRiaElaine" wrote in message
On 19/09/2018 18:47, Java Jive wrote:
"About four million people have been charged for mobile phones they
already own, spending 500m extra on contracts, according to Citizens
Advice.

Three of Britain's biggest mobile networks, EE, Three and Vodafone,
continue to charge for handsets even after the cost has been paid off."

Apart from the fact I've been on PAYG for the last 15 years, they'd have a
job doing that with me, as the first thing I do when I cancel anything is
to stop the direct debits.

this item isn't about continuing to pay for something after you have
terminated the contract

tim