Flash VoIP without Macromedia Breeze?

Old March 12th 07, 02:58 PM posted to macromedia.flash,macromedia.breeze.general_discussion,uk.telecom.voip
totojepast

Default Flash VoIP without Macromedia Breeze?

I have been impressed by the VoIP / video calling functionality (see
www.GizmoCall.com), but I would like to use the Flash client VoIP
features without having to install Macromedia Breeze on the server.
Are there any open source components which are able to utilize the
Flash client VoIP functionality?