Old November 4th 18, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
grinch

Default Vigor V2860 WAN2 to modem to Plusnet

On 04/11/2018 13:13, Alfred wrote:
Vigor 2830

Once/if you have fix/ed the above you then have the issue of routing.
Which ISP does a particular packet take ? As you are not running a
routing protocol how will it decide ?

I had this working years ago on a cisco with 2 adsl cards in it.
One Was to the ISP I was working for at the time and the other my
personal Demon Internet account.

As I knew all the IP address ranges of the ISP I worked for I put static
routes for the superblocks via their dsl circuit and a default route to
the rest of the internet via my Demon account.

To keep it simple I used Google's DNS for both.

I am not sure that a cheap soho router will be able to do this, but
Drayteks are better than most.

2 nic cards in your PC and 2 dsl routers one for each ISP will also work
as long as the IP range is different on each routers internal LAN and
you setup routing as above