Old November 7th 18, 01:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alfred[_2_]

Default Plusnet regrade from ADSL to FTTC

Don't bother in sending emails to plusnet, they disabled the email
customer service for residential customers. You need ot use the phone
(and wait one hour) or try to raise a ticket through the web.

In my case the router arrived very early, in less than one week. I didn't
bother plugging it in while the ADSL was still working.

Three weeks after I got the router in the post, the ADSL router
stopped working, and I had to plug the Plusnet router. At that point
VDSL was working fine.

BTW the configurability of the plusnet router is awful and cannot be used
as a modem only, so I had to buy an Openreach modem to be able to use
my OpenWrt router.