Old November 13th 18, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Soruk

Default 03NOW.co.uk

On 2018-10-14, Graham wrote:
Has 03NOW.co.uk gone the same way as UKDDI ?

All my existing 03 number routings still work, but the management
platform http://03now.co.uk just redirects to the parent site
https://nexbridge.co.uk/ so I can't amend anything.

I sent Nexbridge an email this morning, and got this reply:

-----
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we have been experiencing
some issues with our website. Our Support team are working at fixing and
finding the bugs, and we hope that the website will be up and running
again soon.
-----

So, with any luck, it'll be back online at some point, but they're not
committing to any timescale.

I sent a similar message, and got a similar reply from Jacqueline on
22/10. She actually said she hoped it would be resolved "Early next
week" (last week). She also kindly offered to ammend any routings from
her end.

It was Jacqueline who also responded to me.

Anyhow, the website is back - but they had some disc corruption after a
failure. Go to your account, log in. They'll request you reset your password.
Once done, you can get back in, but you might be missing some of your numbers.
If so, email support at 03now dot co dot uk to arrange having them
reassociated with your account. You should also receive an email from them
detailing what happened.

Matrix Dial: International Calls - http://www.matrixdial.co.uk/