Telephone style unit with jacks

Old March 13th 07, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rupert

Default Telephone style unit with jacks

Does anyone know where I can get something like this:

http://i1.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/ee/f9/ca_2.JPG

...but with a base to it as well?

So basically something that looks more like a 2 piece telephone (obviously
without a keypad), but which terminates in jack plugs.

TIA,