03 numbers

Old March 13th 07, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default 03 numbers

Are there any VoIP providers issuing numbers in the 03 range yet?

Old March 13th 07, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
pugwash

I thought 03 is geographical, not VoIP. Do you mean 05?

Old March 13th 07, 09:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

pugwash wrote:
I thought 03 is geographical, not VoIP. Do you mean 05?

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in
message ...
Are there any VoIP providers issuing numbers in the 03 range yet?

No, I did mean 03.

I have 01 and 02 VoIP numbers, but I'd like an 03 number for other use,
these are the new non-geographic numbers, charged at the same rate as a
geo.

Old March 13th 07, 09:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

"pugwash" nobody wrote in message
I thought 03 is geographical, not VoIP. Do you mean 05?

All my VOIP numbers are 01 and 02
I have offices in London, Manchester, Cardiff, Edinburgh, and New York
(or so it might seem to someone calling me).
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old March 13th 07, 11:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Are there any VoIP providers issuing numbers in the 03 range yet?

No, as Ofcom have not allocated any to any operators yet. Last week was
the initial application stage, so I'd expect numbers to become available
to endusers in 2-3 months.
Old March 13th 07, 11:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

pugwash wrote:
I thought 03 is geographical, not VoIP. Do you mean 05?

03 is non-geographical, but charged at geographic rates.
Old March 14th 07, 12:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:56:05 +0000, Paul Cupis
wrote:

pugwash wrote:
I thought 03 is geographical, not VoIP. Do you mean
05?

03 is non-geographical, but charged at geographic rates.

In that case you will not catch me dialing any .

Why not..? They are/will be charged at exactly the same rate as 01/02
numbers.

Ivor

Old March 14th 07, 01:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gordon Henderson

In article [email protected], Paul Cupis wrote:
pugwash wrote:
I thought 03 is geographical, not VoIP. Do you mean 05?

03 is non-geographical, but charged at geographic rates.

And were'nt 056 numbers suppsoed to be the same way too? Whatever happened
to them?

Gordon