Become your own telecom international operator

Old March 18th 07, 11:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
C.Delarge

Default Become your own telecom international operator

join TELME !!!

www.telme.sg/cedel

Call me for free at my VSIM 1800-3501540 from more than 20 COUNTRIES !

EARN A LOT OF MONEY building a LARGE INTERNATIONAL distibutors NETWORK !!!!

download for free the DeskCall NG (sponsor=cedel) from
http://www.telme.sg/deskcall/DeskCallNG20.exe

infos :

Old March 19th 07, 10:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 00:57:06 +0100, "C.Delarge"
wrote:

join TELME !!!

www.telme.sg/cedel

Call me for free at my VSIM 1800-3501540 from more than 20 COUNTRIES !

EARN A LOT OF MONEY building a LARGE INTERNATIONAL distibutors NETWORK !!!!

download for free the DeskCall NG (sponsor=cedel) from
http://www.telme.sg/deskcall/DeskCallNG20.exe

infos :

ONCE is enough you spammer!
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.