Old January 17th 19, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,alt.internet.wireless,alt.comp.networking.routers
Tony Mountifield

Default the lesser spotted Gigabit Ethernet port ?

In article ,
Java Jive wrote:
On 17/01/2019 09:14, Chris Green wrote:
MissRiaElaine wrote:
I'm waiting for a router to come out with no Ethernet ports at all.

Why? Even though you may only normally use WiFi, sometimes unforeseen
circumstances can make a faster cabled connection incredibly useful.

I didn't read that as "I'm hoping for a router with no Ethernet ports",
but rather as "I anticipate it's only a matter of time before routers
with no Ethernet ports come on the market."

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield