FLEXOR 151 39.99 + 200 VoIP UK mins included

Old March 21st 07, 02:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fa103

Default FLEXOR 151 39.99 + 200 VoIP UK mins included

Hi Guys,

theres been a lot of interest into the flexor 151 units:

www.connexin.co.uk

we are selling them at 39.99 and giving away 200 uk mins equivalent
worth of call credit for a limited time only.

Also i am organisiing a webinar for those interested in finding out
more about this product. If you are interested in a webinar session
kindly get in otuch with up via the support section of the website
(http://www.connexin.co.uk/support.htm).

Regards

Old March 21st 07, 02:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pete @ www.GymRatZ.co.uk

fa103 wrote:
Hi Guys,

theres been a lot of interest into the flexor 151 units:

How many SIP accounts can they handle simmultaneously?

Do they have a "digit map" to define which account is used depending on
leading numbers dialed?

Can they strip and replace numbers i.e. I dail 01 the unit replaces
it with 00441?

All questions I couldn't find any information about in the user guide
..pdf which would lead me to belive the above can't be done.

Cheers
Pete
Old March 21st 07, 02:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default FLEXOR

**** off spammer, you are not welcome.

Old March 21st 07, 02:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fa103

On Mar 21, 2:22 am, "Pete @ www.GymRatZ.co.uk"
wrote:
fa103 wrote:
Hi Guys,

theres been a lot of interest into the flexor 151 units:

How many SIP accounts can they handle simmultaneously?

Do they have a "digit map" to define which account is used depending on
leading numbers dialed?

Can they strip and replace numbers i.e. I dail 01 the unit replaces
it with 00441?

All questions I couldn't find any information about in the user guide
.pdf which would lead me to belive the above can't be done.

Cheers
Pete

Hi Pete,

Hope you are well,

The Flexors have a really User Friendly appeal they do not currently
offer multiple sip account support simultaneously but you can add
several sip accounts to the device.
They are really very very easy to use. These really are really nifty
devices. We decided to give 200 mins free to show how far better our
quality is than that of SIP gate Vonage, voip.co.uk etc etc. I believe
39.99 for the flexors (+200 mins to UK lines and 400 to certain
destinations) is the beailable best deal available.

Regards,

Furqan

Old March 21st 07, 07:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Baker

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:32:12 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

**** off spammer, you are not welcome.

Agreed. This is blatent spam from who is
using this newsgroup to pedal the company products.

I trust that regular users of this group will see these messages from
as what they are. Deliberate advertising in a
non advertising group.

Roger.
Old March 21st 07, 07:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jon Farmer

Pete @ www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
fa103 wrote:
Hi Guys,

theres been a lot of interest into the flexor 151 units:

How many SIP accounts can they handle simmultaneously?

Do they have a "digit map" to define which account is used depending on
leading numbers dialed?

Can they strip and replace numbers i.e. I dail 01 the unit replaces
it with 00441?

All questions I couldn't find any information about in the user guide
.pdf which would lead me to belive the above can't be done.

I have recently been testing these devices in my lab with the support of
the Camrivox. They have a very stripped down interface designed to allow
the clueless to configure them. The features you mention are only
configurable using the deployment tool Camrivox offer to ITSP's etc.

I had to ask Camrivox to add in the option to switch off/on Call Waiting
while testing their Flexor 500 phone (which uses similar firmware) in
our office.

Regards

Jon
Old March 21st 07, 08:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"fa103" wrote in message
ups.com
Hi Guys,

theres been a lot of interest into the flexor 151 units:

Will you *please* stop posting spam here..? A short message mentioning a
service is one thing but as soon as you mention prices it becomes a
commercial advertisement which is completely against the group charter.

Abuse reported to

Ivor

Old March 21st 07, 09:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
"fa103" wrote in message
ups.com
Hi Guys,

theres been a lot of interest into the flexor 151 units:

Will you *please* stop posting spam here..? A short message mentioning a
service is one thing but as soon as you mention prices it becomes a
commercial advertisement which is completely against the group charter.

Abuse reported to

Ivor

And what do you think reporting the abuse is going to achieve? We live in
'dont give a f*ck britain'
No one cares anymore.