Charter for uk.telecom.voip - fortnightly posting

Old March 21st 07, 05:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default Charter for uk.telecom.voip - fortnightly posting

This is a fortnightly posting giving information about the Usenet group
uk.telecom.voip.

If you are a new user, or even if you've been around for some time, please
take a few minutes to read through the charter and bear it in mind when
posting.

Charter for uk.telecom.voip
===================

This group is for the discussion of topics relevant to:

1.. Packet based voice and associated technologies including but not
limited to Voice over IP (VoIP), Fax over IP (FoIP), Voice over Frame
Relay (VoFR), Voice over Broadband (VoB) and Voice on the Net (VoN).

2.. Service providers for the above.

3.. Hardware and software available for use with packet based voice and
associated technology.

================
Advertising is forbidden.
================

Encoded binaries (e.g. pictures, compressed files, etc.) are forbidden.
Such material belongs on a web or FTP site to which a pointer may be
posted. Cryptographic signatures (e.g. PGP) may be used where
authentication is important and should be as short as possible.
Posts must be readable as plain text. HTML, RTF and similarly formatted
messages are prohibited. To see how to make some common newsreaders comply
with this, read http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html.

Pointers to commercial or other web sites in signatures are permitted
provided the message is on-topic. All signatures should be 4 lines or
fewer and preceded by the customary usenet separator "-- " (dash, dash,
space) on a line of its own.

Newsgroups line
uk.telecom.voip Voice over IP technology and related matters

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Old March 21st 07, 06:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Ivor Jones wrote :
[...]

Erm, what's wrong with jut a fortnightly posting....?...doing a monthly
& a fortnightly will mean 2 at once, once a month.....

Old March 21st 07, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Jono" wrote in message

[snip]

Erm, what's wrong with jut a fortnightly
posting....?...doing a monthly & a fortnightly will mean
2 at once, once a month.....

Yeh, sorry about that, one escaped by mistake, I blaim this keebord..

Ivor

Old March 22nd 07, 12:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

J Clavox wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:55:00 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Jono" wrote in message

[snip]

Erm, what's wrong with jut a fortnightly
posting....?...doing a monthly & a fortnightly will mean
2 at once, once a month.....

Yeh, sorry about that, one escaped by mistake, I blaim this keebord..

Don't worry about it I have killfiled the rubbish so it will not
bother me if you post it every hour when charters have teeth then I
will take notice but not until .

You tell him

Old March 22nd 07, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

J Clavox wrote:

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:55:00 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Jono" wrote in message

[snip]

Erm, what's wrong with jut a fortnightly
posting....?...doing a monthly & a fortnightly will mean
2 at once, once a month.....

Yeh, sorry about that, one escaped by mistake, I blaim this keebord..

Don't worry about it I have killfiled the rubbish so it will not
bother me if you post it every hour when charters have teeth then I
will take notice but not until .

Bugger off Ron. Oh and pay Neil McRae what you owe him.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
14:07:49 up 27 days, 18:21, 2 users, load average: 0.29, 0.46, 0.33

Old March 22nd 07, 03:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"J Clavox" wrote in message

[snip]

Don't worry about it I have killfiled the rubbish so it
will not bother me if you post it every hour when
charters have teeth then I will take notice but not until

Yawn...

Ivor

Old March 23rd 07, 01:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:34:23 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

J Clavox wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:55:00 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Jono" wrote in
message

[snip]

Erm, what's wrong with jut a fortnightly
posting....?...doing a monthly & a fortnightly
will mean 2 at once, once a month.....

Yeh, sorry about that, one escaped by mistake, I
blaim this keebord..
Don't worry about it I have killfiled the rubbish so
it will not bother me if you post it every hour when
charters have teeth then I will take notice but not
until .

You tell him

Have every intention of doing so until he post something
other than carp about Sipgate,Spammers&spam ,charters
totally obsessed he is .

Yawn...

Ivor

Old March 23rd 07, 02:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

wrote:

J Clavox wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:55:00 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Jono" wrote in
message

[snip]

Erm, what's wrong with jut a fortnightly
posting....?...doing a monthly & a fortnightly
will mean 2 at once, once a month.....

Yeh, sorry about that, one escaped by mistake, I
blaim this keebord..
Don't worry about it I have killfiled the rubbish so
it will not bother me if you post it every hour when
charters have teeth then I will take notice but not
until .

You tell him

Have every intention of doing so until he post something
other than carp about Sipgate,Spammers&spam ,charters
totally obsessed he is .

Yawn...

Ivor

I don't know why you simply don't ignore him.

Or is this some kind of love / hate relationship between the two of you?
Old March 23rd 07, 01:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message

[snip]

I don't know why you simply don't ignore him.

Because only he can end what he started.

Or is this some kind of love / hate relationship between
the two of you?

No love involved, I can assure you.

Ivor