Are You Ready For VoIP?

Old March 21st 07, 08:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Are You Ready For VoIP?

News And Articles About Voip
So does the abbreviation VoIP leave you dumb struck? Don't worry;
even I was when I heard about it for the first time.
The clouds parted when I discovered what it stands for: Voice over
Internet Protocol.
http://voipmag.blogspot.com/

Old March 22nd 07, 12:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
ups.com
News And Articles About Voip
So does the abbreviation VoIP leave you dumb struck?

No.

Don't worry; even I was when I heard about it for the
first time.

Really..?

The clouds parted when I discovered what it stands for:
Voice over Internet Protocol.

No, really..?!

http://voipmag.blogspot.com/

Ivor

Old March 22nd 07, 03:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"J Clavox" wrote in message

[snip]

Ivor if you cannot post anything better to YOUR forum go
play on the M6 .

Yawn...

Ivor