THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

Old March 22nd 07, 06:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
LuGuEx

Default THE BEST VOIP COMPANY FOR INTERNACIONAL CALLS

I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has excellent
prices that we are going to show you below:

Limitless plans to USA and NARROW CANYON 29.90 $us
Limitless plans to 32 Countries 49.50 $us

The best prices in having called by prepago some examples:

Spain fixes 0.016 $us
Spain Mobile 0.092 $us
Argentina Fixes 0.015 $us
Argentina Mobil 0.045 $us
Brazil 0.032 $us
Brazil Mobile 0.098 $us
Bolivia Fixes 0.078 $us
Bolivia Mobile 0.13 $us
Fixed Peru 0.0206 $us
Peru 0.155 $us
Canada from 0.012 $us
Chile 0.017 $us
Chile Mobile 0.15 $us
Colombia 0.0305 $us
Colombia MObile 0.896 $us

Billing for all the countries of 30/30

Download the lower rates from our own webpage www.voipcallred.net, for
each purchase you make, we give 25%, but it has more than enough your
purchase, we also give you a softphone for your pc.

Oportunity to build up your own one white Voip lines with the best
prices at whole world.

Voipcallred belongs to ahatelcom international carrier,it has been 4
years in the international market of world routes.

Don't wait, contact with us, attention personalized for each client,
support 24/7 hrs with answer records.

Callshop free for users callcenter or of booths or of centers of
calls.

For each bill we give you an I number United States free free.

If you refer us a client we gift you 10% of their purchase, gonna find
facilities like this neither in the sky...

Contact you with me to MSN or Mail:

Sales Manager voipcallred

Old March 23rd 07, 01:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"LuGuEx" wrote in message
ups.com
I'm pleassed to present you, VOIPCALLRED this company has
excellent prices that we are going to show you below:

Some light reading for you:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Abuse reported to

Ivor

Old March 23rd 07, 01:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"J Clavox" wrote in message

[snip]

YAWN .
Oh I forgot to add stuff your charter up your siparse .

Yawn...

Ivor

Old March 23rd 07, 09:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

brought next idea :

I can keep this up just has long has you can Ivor .

As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has; As NOT has;

Old March 23rd 07, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

explained on 23/03/2007 :

Who rattled your cage ? .

You two.

Old March 23rd 07, 10:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Jono" wrote in message

explained on 23/03/2007 :

Who rattled your cage ? .

You two.

Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can stop what he started.

Ivor

Old March 23rd 07, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Ivor Jones presented the following explanation :

"Jono" wrote in message

explained on 23/03/2007 :

Who rattled your cage ? .

You two.

Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can stop what he started.

Ivor

......but we could all just, er stop

Old March 23rd 07, 11:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Jono" wrote in message

Ivor Jones presented the following explanation :

[snip]

Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can
stop what he started. Ivor

.....but we could all just, er stop

If he does, yes. But the decision has to be his.

Ivor

Old March 23rd 07, 11:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

on 23/03/2007, Ivor Jones supposed :
"Jono" wrote in message

Ivor Jones presented the following explanation :

[snip]

Don't blame me, I've already told you - only Ron can
stop what he started. Ivor

.....but we could all just, er stop

If he does, yes. But the decision has to be his.

It takes two to tango, I suppose, however, the "bigger" man is the one
to end an argument. Why can't you do the sensible thing and ignore him?
I think you enjoy it :-)

Old March 24th 07, 12:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

You stop your incessant and stupid going on about spam
and spamers and the useless charter and everything else
that has no bearing on VOIP which is what YOU created
this group for . You are totally paranoid about these
matters Ivor and it is time you put an end to this
stupidity .
I have yet to see anyone in any forum go on about these
matters like you do , what is up with you got nothing
else to do with your time except go spam&spammer hunting
and lecturing others about charters which we all know
exist but take no notice of .

Yawn...

Ivor