Ping: alexd

Old March 23rd 07, 08:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default Ping: alexd

Arrrrgggghhhhh.

What have you started me on?

http://forum.voxilla.com/asterisk-su...tml#post100400

Haven't had any replies to my please for help on Voxilla, Trixbox or the
Slimdevices forum.

Can you assist?

Old March 23rd 07, 04:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Jono wrote:

Arrrrgggghhhhh.

What have you started me on?

http://forum.voxilla.com/asterisk-su...tml#post100400

Haven't had any replies to my please for help on Voxilla, Trixbox or the
Slimdevices forum.

Can you assist?

Aaargh AAH! This kind of thing is so much easier in stock Asterisk. I think
the trixbox forums are your best bet.
--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
16:15:21 up 28 days, 20:28, 2 users, load average: 0.39, 0.13, 0.17

Old March 23rd 07, 05:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

alexd brought next idea :
Jono wrote:

Arrrrgggghhhhh.

What have you started me on?

http://forum.voxilla.com/asterisk-su...tml#post100400

Haven't had any replies to my please for help on Voxilla, Trixbox or the
Slimdevices forum.

Can you assist?

Aaargh AAH! This kind of thing is so much easier in stock Asterisk. I think
the trixbox forums are your best bet.

Yep, I realise that stock Asterisk would probably be simpler......if it
wasn't more complex in the first place!

Old March 24th 07, 09:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

alexd expressed precisely :
Jono wrote:

Arrrrgggghhhhh.

What have you started me on?

http://forum.voxilla.com/asterisk-su...tml#post100400

Sussed it. With a bit of fiddling (& some help from the author,
gramels)