Ping: Jono

Old March 25th 07, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Port Admiral Haynes

Default Ping: Jono

I am still trying to sort out the caller ID problem on my Linksys SPA 3102.
With your help it is all working perfectly apart from this.

I have posted on Voxilla explaining the problem and uploaded my config file
(with passwords etc removed).

Any help would be welcome.

The link is

http://forum.voxilla.com/linksys-sip...tml#post100555

or

http://tinyurl.com/27y5z3

Old March 25th 07, 04:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Port Admiral Haynes used his keyboard to write :
I am still trying to sort out the caller ID problem on my Linksys SPA 3102.
With your help it is all working perfectly apart from this.

I have posted on Voxilla explaining the problem and uploaded my config file
(with passwords etc removed).

Any help would be welcome.

The link is

http://forum.voxilla.com/linksys-sip...tml#post100555

or

http://tinyurl.com/27y5z3

Just glanced at it.....the only difference I can see between yours &
mine (under the misc section) I have hte gains set to 0, you have -3.

Have you tried all the different caller ID methods? Unlikely, however,
perhaps your phones aren't quite UK spec...?

Old March 25th 07, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Port Admiral Haynes

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
Port Admiral Haynes used his keyboard to write :
I am still trying to sort out the caller ID problem on my Linksys SPA
3102. With your help it is all working perfectly apart from this.

I have posted on Voxilla explaining the problem and uploaded my config
file (with passwords etc removed).

Any help would be welcome.

The link is

http://forum.voxilla.com/linksys-sip...tml#post100555

or

http://tinyurl.com/27y5z3

Just glanced at it.....the only difference I can see between yours & mine
(under the misc section) I have hte gains set to 0, you have -3.

Have you tried all the different caller ID methods? Unlikely, however,
perhaps your phones aren't quite UK spec...?

Changing made no difference.
Yes I have tried all caller ID methods but non work.

My UK settings are as described in

http://www.provu.co.uk/pdf/sipura/si...l_settings.pdf