Old July 1st 19, 07:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_3_]

Default BT broadband issues

Recliner wrote:

[snip]

Just tried it, but no improvement. Still getting less than ADSL speeds on a
VDSL2 line that I know is capable of 50+ Mbps.

Can we please establish that these are the sync speeds for downstream
and upstream as reported by the router, and not the download and upload
speeds reported by a speedtest application?

Please also tell us the error rates, loop attenuations, and SNR margins,
for both downstream and upstream, if these are available in your router.

--
Graham J