Sipgate problems today - Clavox opiniion not required

Old March 27th 07, 12:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

Default Sipgate problems today - Clavox opiniion not required

I realise I'm tempting fate, but here goes.

Is anybody else having problems with their Sipgate accounts not registering
today? Mine all seem to be doing just that ATM, and my ISP (PlusNet) have
made an announcement to the effect that at least some of their customers are
also failing to be able to get to the Sipgate sites.

Quote:
Some customers are currently unable to browse to
http://www.sipgate.co.uk or http://www.sipgate.de and attempts to call
Sipgate numbers from our Broadband Phone platform are failing.
I'm just wondering if this a general Sipgate problem which is affecting
customers of other ISPs.

Rob

Old March 27th 07, 01:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

"Rob" wrote in message
I realise I'm tempting fate, but here goes.

Is anybody else having problems with their Sipgate accounts not
registering
today? Mine all seem to be doing just that ATM, and my ISP (PlusNet) have
made an announcement to the effect that at least some of their customers
are
also failing to be able to get to the Sipgate sites.

Quote:
Some customers are currently unable to browse to
http://www.sipgate.co.uk or http://www.sipgate.de and attempts to call
Sipgate numbers from our Broadband Phone platform are failing.

I'm just wondering if this a general Sipgate problem which is affecting
customers of other ISPs.

Rob

Rob
both my accounts are registered ok and I can get to the website (from NTL
Cable) but I dont use them much these days so dont know if its been ok all
morning.
Roger.

Old March 27th 07, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

"Rob" wrote in message
I realise I'm tempting fate, but here goes.

Is anybody else having problems with their Sipgate accounts not
registering
today? Mine all seem to be doing just that ATM, and my ISP (PlusNet) have
made an announcement to the effect that at least some of their customers
are
also failing to be able to get to the Sipgate sites.

Quote:
Some customers are currently unable to browse to
http://www.sipgate.co.uk or http://www.sipgate.de and attempts to call
Sipgate numbers from our Broadband Phone platform are failing.

I'm just wondering if this a general Sipgate problem which is affecting
customers of other ISPs.

Rob

No probs here with registration on VirginMedia. Looks like its ISP related.

Old March 27th 07, 01:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

" both my accounts are registered ok and I can get to the website (from NTL
Cable) but I dont use them much these days so dont know if its been ok all
morning.

Just to follow this up, my FritzBox hasn't logged any registration errors
this morning. Haven't tested any actual calls though.

Old March 27th 07, 01:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"Herman" wrote in message
" both my accounts are registered ok and I can get to the website (from

NTL
Cable) but I dont use them much these days so dont know if its been ok

all
morning.

Just to follow this up, my FritzBox hasn't logged any registration errors
this morning. Haven't tested any actual calls though.

OK, thanks both of you for that info, will pass it on to PlusNet.

Rob

Old March 27th 07, 01:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
meggahurtz

No problem here also from Virgin media ISP.

Maybe Plusnet playing up because they also run a Voip service don`t they??
Old March 27th 07, 02:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"Meggahurtz" wrote in message
No problem here also from Virgin media ISP.

Thanks for your reply.

Maybe Plusnet playing up because they also run a Voip service don`t they??

They do run a VoIP service (not a particularly reliable one) but I doubt
that is the reason. Besides, my other VoIP services are registering/working
OK.

Rob

Old March 27th 07, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Henry Hooray

"Rob" wrote in message
I realise I'm tempting fate, but here goes.

Is anybody else having problems with their Sipgate accounts not
registering
today? Mine all seem to be doing just that ATM, and my ISP (PlusNet) have
made an announcement to the effect that at least some of their customers
are
also failing to be able to get to the Sipgate sites.

Quote:
Some customers are currently unable to browse to
http://www.sipgate.co.uk or http://www.sipgate.de and attempts to call
Sipgate numbers from our Broadband Phone platform are failing.

I'm just wondering if this a general Sipgate problem which is affecting
customers of other ISPs.

Rob

Also with Plusnet, but logs in Ok on telephone and website (14:40).

Old March 27th 07, 03:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"Henry Hooray" wrote in message

Also with Plusnet, but logs in Ok on telephone and website (14:40).

Well at least that shows that the "some", as in "some of their customers
cannot connect" is correct, and it is not actually all of us PlusNet
punters!

All still failing for me ATM (15:00).

Rob

Old March 27th 07, 04:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PlusNet Support Team

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:05:24 +0100, Rob wrote:

I realise I'm tempting fate, but here goes.

Is anybody else having problems with their Sipgate accounts not
registering
today? Mine all seem to be doing just that ATM, and my ISP (PlusNet)
have
made an announcement to the effect that at least some of their customers
are
also failing to be able to get to the Sipgate sites.

Quote:
Some customers are currently unable to browse to
http://www.sipgate.co.uk or http://www.sipgate.de and attempts to call
Sipgate numbers from our Broadband Phone platform are failing.

I'm just wondering if this a general Sipgate problem which is affecting
customers of other ISPs.

Rob

Hi,

We're aware of a problem for some of our customers with Sipgate, we posted
the following service status earlier today.

http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1174990709.htm

Our network guys are working on it, but it looks like a problem further
upstream, as soon as we have an update will post to service status.