Fritz box forum??

Old March 28th 07, 10:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nigel

Default Fritz box forum??

Hi,

Is there one?? there must be one in German I would have thought but if
there is not an English one maybe we could set one up. i would be willing to
help out as a moderator. what do people think?

Nigel

--

Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

Old March 28th 07, 10:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:23:11 +0200, "Nigel" wrote:

Hi,

Is there one?? there must be one in German I would have thought but if
there is not an English one maybe we could set one up. i would be willing to
help out as a moderator. what do people think?

Nigel

I thought of doing that very thing on my new web site. Unfortunately
progress is slow so someone else might get there before me.
I've only just finished login and authentication.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old March 28th 07, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

On Mar 28, 10:47 am, Brian A wrote:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:23:11 +0200, "Nigel" wrote:
Hi,

Is there one?? there must be one in German I would have thought but if
there is not an English one maybe we could set one up. i would be willing to
help out as a moderator. what do people think?

Nigel

I thought of doing that very thing on my new web site. Unfortunately
progress is slow so someone else might get there before me.
I've only just finished login and authentication.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

This German forum seems to have tons of stuff on it that might be
interesting. I've only read a few threads about Betamax so far.

There are about 20,000 posts about Fritzbox, nearly a third of the
whole forum, so don't blame me if you get stuck there a while ...

http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=361

Old March 29th 07, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Philippe Deleye

"andy" wrote in message

This German forum seems to have tons of stuff on it that might be
interesting. I've only read a few threads about Betamax so far.

There are about 20,000 posts about Fritzbox, nearly a third of the
whole forum, so don't blame me if you get stuck there a while ...

http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=361

Indeed, very interesting stuff there. I'm a regular reader, but I can
underatnd that a german forum is to difficult for non-german native speakers
Maybe we could ask the moderator on the german forum to open a "subforum"
for english posts ?

Philippe

Old March 30th 07, 05:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nigel

That would be a good idea. Where would we send the message.

Nigel