wifi phone help !

Old March 31st 07, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Hammond

Default wifi phone help !

I've bought one of these and haven't a clue how to set it up help !

http://www.wifigear.co.uk/hitachi-ca...one-p-342.html

The main problem the sip address entry is set out as ****@**** my details
are as follows?

HELP !

Your SIP Details are as follows:

SIP Username : username
SIP Password : password
SIP Proxy : proxy.voip.co.uk
SIP Registrar : registrar.voip.co.uk

Stephen

Old March 31st 07, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Stephen Hammond wrote:
I've bought one of these and haven't a clue how to set it up help !

http://www.wifigear.co.uk/hitachi-ca...one-p-342.html

The main problem the sip address entry is set out as ****@**** my details
are as follows?

You would put it in as

Tim
(mutters something about buying things from places who can help you set
it up)
Old March 31st 07, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

wrote in message

And not much good either from what the guy at provo told me when I
bought my UTstarcom .

That's a bit of a sweeping statement, care to give us some reasons?

Rob

Old March 31st 07, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Hammond

I've bought one of these and haven't a clue how to set it up help !

http://www.wifigear.co.uk/hitachi-ca...one-p-342.html

The main problem the sip address entry is set out as ****@**** my details
are as follows?

You would put it in as

Tim
(mutters something about buying things from places who can help you set it
up)

Thanks it has a seperate section for registrar address but there you go. erm
thanks

Old March 31st 07, 06:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"Tim Bray" wrote in message

That's not true.

I more or less suspected as much.

Clavox more often than not spouts forth trash.

Rob