Telefonia VOIP encuentra el mejor servicio

Old April 2nd 07, 04:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
LuGuEx

Default Telefonia VOIP encuentra el mejor servicio

Te ofrezco tarifas competitivas, excelente calidad y 10 Minutos de
Terminación totalmente gratis para que hagas una prueba ahora mismo.
Abre tu cuenta gratuita (sin compromiso alguno) haciendo "click" aquí
http://www.ahatelcom.com/testeo.html

Estas son algunas de nuestras tarifas:

93 Afghanistan Other 0,2337
213 Algeria Other 0,0891
376 Andorra Other 0,0361
244 Angola Other 0,1525
1264 Anguilla Other 0,1396
1268555 Antigua Barbuda shared cost 0,1357
5411 Argentina Buenos Aires 0,0081
54230 Argentina Central 0,0146
54221 Argentina La Plata 0,0089
549 Argentina Mobile 0,0518
374 Armenia Other 0,0713
29799 Aruba Mobile 0,2147
297 Aruba Other 0,1102
614 Australia Mobile 0,1159
61 Australia Other 0,0155
973900 Bahrain Premium 0,0863
88031 Bangladesh Chittagong 0,0316
1246250 Barbados Mobile 0,2040
1246 Barbados Other 0,1178
59144 Bolivia Cochabamba 0,0501
59122 Bolivia La Paz 0,0483
5917 Bolivia Mobile 0,1160
591 Bolivia Other 0,0805
59133 Bolivia Santa Cruz 0,0495
55311 Brazil Belo Horizonte 0,0161
55169 Brazil Mobile 0,1176
1204 Canada NPA 204 Manitoba 0,0078
1 Estados Unidos 0,0089
569 Chile Mobile 0,1639
56 Chile Other 0,0215
86 China All 0,0072
57 Colombia 0,0319
1767 Dominica Other 0,1263
1809201 Dominican Republic Mobile 0,1265
5049 Honduras Mobile 0,2124
504 Honduras Other 0,1691
521999 Mexico Equal Access Mobile 0,1850
5233 Mexico Guadalajara 0,0153
52477 Mexico Leon 0,0181
5255 Mexico Mexico City 0,0144
51849 Peru Mobile 0,1628
51 Peru 0,0299
3491 Spain Madrid 0,0076
346 Spain Mobile 0,1450
58416 Venezuela Mobile 0,1581
58 Venezuela Other 0,0276

Para obtener una tabla de precios completa por favor presiona el
siguiente link http://www.ahatelcom.com/A-Z Wholesale Premium
Ahatelcom.rar
Nuestras rutas directas:

España Mobile 0.1250 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:72 % ACD:
8 min
Argentina Mobile 0.045 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:79 % ACD:
12 min
Chile Mobile 0.105 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:73 %
ACD: 6 min
Mexico Mobile 0.152 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:68 % ACD:
7 min

Saludos cordiales,

Luis Enrique Jaimes Villan
Sales Manager Ahatelcom
Ahatelcom Communications

Old April 3rd 07, 02:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
SteveC

On 2 Apr 2007 08:29:36 -0700, "LuGuEx" wrote:

Te ofrezco tarifas competitivas, excelente calidad y 10 Minutos de
Terminación totalmente gratis para que hagas una prueba ahora mismo.
Abre tu cuenta gratuita (sin compromiso alguno) haciendo "click" aquí
http://www.ahatelcom.com/testeo.html

Ivor - you missed this one!!

Why do these spammers patronise by translating into Spanish aswell as
doing an English post?
LOL...

Steve
Old April 3rd 07, 06:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

Forget it Steve the man is totally obsessed perhaps he is busy chasing
someone who has violated his precious group charter )))))))))))))) ,
God only knows how he finds the time to do anything else with his life
with all the stupid little obsessions that he has .

Yaw.. oops I almost forgot..

Ivor

Old April 4th 07, 12:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

SteveC wrote in message

[snip]

Thanks again to everyone for your help, including Ivor, who I know I
wound up above!!!!! - butI know he hates spam on the forum, i just
couldn't help it... sorry!!

There's only one thing I hate more than spam and that's people calling a
newsgroup a forum. There are distinct differences. Sorry Steve, but there
it is..!

Ivor

Old April 4th 07, 01:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
SteveC

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 00:57:50 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

There's only one thing I hate more than spam and that's people calling a
newsgroup a forum. There are distinct differences. Sorry Steve, but there
it is..!

Ivor

No need to apologise Ivor! - you are quite correct, i stand corrected.
And this is usenet.
Forum was the wrong word.

Stolichnaya showing it's true clear colour!!

Cheers
Steve
Old April 4th 07, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Ivor Jones wrote:
There's only one thing I hate more than spam and that's people calling a
newsgroup a forum.

Give it a rest, Ivor.
Old April 5th 07, 12:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Paul Cupis" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Ivor Jones wrote:
There's only one thing I hate more than spam and that's
people calling a newsgroup a forum.

Give it a rest, Ivor.

No.

Besides, nobody else has complained, not even Ron, for once.

Even the person who made the comment accepted my reply with good grace.

Why did you have to spoil it..? I expected better from you, Paul.

Ivor

Old April 6th 07, 01:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Default [OT] was: Telefonia VOIP encuentra el mejor servicio

Ivor Jones wrote:
Why did you have to spoil it..?

Spoil what? Your corruption of the language?

I expected better from you, Paul.

?
Old April 6th 07, 01:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Paul Cupis" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Ivor Jones wrote:
Why did you have to spoil it..?

Spoil what? Your corruption of the language?

Usenet convention, not mine. You spoilt a thread that had not had a
complaint until you.

I expected better from you, Paul.

?

You know what I mean. I took you for someone sensible, I was obviously
mistaken.

Don't bother to reply.

Ivor