Competitive rates for Voip Telephony

Old April 2nd 07, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
LuGuEx

Default Competitive rates for Voip Telephony

Best quality and 10 minutes of free termination so you can do proofs
right now. Open your free account (without compromise) just clicking
here http://www.ahatelcom.com/testeo.html

Here you have some of aur rates:

93 Afghanistan Other 0,2337
213 Algeria Other 0,0891
376 Andorra Other 0,0361
244 Angola Other 0,1525
1264 Anguilla Other 0,1396
1268555 Antigua Barbuda shared cost 0,1357
5411 Argentina Buenos Aires 0,0081
54230 Argentina Central 0,0146
54221 Argentina La Plata 0,0089
549 Argentina Mobile 0,0518
374 Armenia Other 0,0713
29799 Aruba Mobile 0,2147
297 Aruba Other 0,1102
614 Australia Mobile 0,1159
61 Australia Other 0,0155
973900 Bahrain Premium 0,0863
88031 Bangladesh Chittagong 0,0316
1246250 Barbados Mobile 0,2040
1246 Barbados Other 0,1178
59144 Bolivia Cochabamba 0,0501
59122 Bolivia La Paz 0,0483
5917 Bolivia Mobile 0,1160
591 Bolivia Other 0,0805
59133 Bolivia Santa Cruz 0,0495
55311 Brazil Belo Horizonte 0,0161
55169 Brazil Mobile 0,1176
1204 Canada NPA 204 Manitoba 0,0078
1 Estados Unidos 0,0089
569 Chile Mobile 0,1639
56 Chile Other 0,0215
86 China All 0,0072
57 Colombia 0,0319
1767 Dominica Other 0,1263
1809201 Dominican Republic Mobile 0,1265
5049 Honduras Mobile 0,2124
504 Honduras Other 0,1691
521999 Mexico Equal Access Mobile 0,1850
5233 Mexico Guadalajara 0,0153
52477 Mexico Leon 0,0181
5255 Mexico Mexico City 0,0144
51849 Peru Mobile 0,1628
51 Peru 0,0299
3491 Spain Madrid 0,0076
346 Spain Mobile 0,1450
58416 Venezuela Mobile 0,1581
58 Venezuela Other 0,0276

If you want to see a complete table of our rates just clic in the
folowing link http://www.ahatelcom.com/A-Z_Wholesa..._Ahatelcom.rar

Our direct routes::

España Mobile 0.1250 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:72 % ACD:
8 min
Argentina Mobile 0.045 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:79 % ACD:
12 min
Chile Mobile 0.105 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:73 %
ACD: 6 min
Mexico Mobile 0.152 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:68 % ACD:
7 min

Greetings,

Luis Enrique Jaimes Villan
Sales Manager Ahatelcom
Ahatelcom Communications
MSN:
Email:

Telephone: (591) 22452397
Mobile: 59170526444

Old April 3rd 07, 02:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"LuGuEx" wrote in message
ups.com
Best quality and 10 minutes of free termination so you
can do proofs right now. Open your free account (without
compromise) just clicking

[snip]

Abuse reported.

Ivor

Old April 3rd 07, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
SteveC

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 01:32:16 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Abuse reported.

Ivor

LOL !
It's a losing battle... I gave up with them a long time ago mate.

Steve
Old April 3rd 07, 07:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote:

Abuse reported.

Ivor

LOL !
It's a losing battle... I gave up with them a long time ago mate.

I'd rather fight a losing battle than not fight at all. Giving in is
giving up. At least I try, which is more than some do.

Ivor

Old April 3rd 07, 07:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

Ivor

Old April 3rd 07, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Ivor Jones wrote on 03/04/2007 :
You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

Ivor

has has?

Old April 3rd 07, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

Hopefully it won't be confused between 'has' and 'as' like 'Chav'ox is :-)

Rob

Old April 3rd 07, 08:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
Ivor Jones wrote on 03/04/2007 :
You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

Ivor

has has?

Whoops, you beat me to it!

Rob

Old April 3rd 07, 09:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:45:48 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

You stop prating around like a damned idiot going on and on and on

Hmm, better make that two words repeated more than once.

Ivor

Old April 3rd 07, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Henry Hooray

wrote:

You can prat about all you like, Ron. My system is now set to reject all
posts from you with the same word repeated more than twice.

You stop prating around like a damned idiot going on and on and on
regarding spammers and spam and also stop throwing the charter down
peoples throat when they post anything that you personally object to
You do not own this FORUM and never will .
I am not the only one here who objects to you going on about spam and
spammers and none of us likes seeing spam but all except you have
learned to live with it .

You seem to be happy to live with spammers. Most of us are not.

If you were really smart then you would be happy to live with those who
don't share your enthusiasm for spammers. Because, let's face it, you are in
a pretty unusual situation: you are happy with spammers, but not with
anti-spammers.

Conversely, you could just grow up.