Startel.pt - Update?

Old April 4th 07, 09:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Default Startel.pt - Update?

Hi,

Can any provide any update on Startel.pt?

I have done a little further recent web research but first hand reports are
always good.

Recent events appear to be:

1) vip.startel.pt and sip.startel.pt are frequently down (right now for
instance - 29 March 2007)

2) You are not informed about the "PayPal Fee" (3.4% + ?0.35) prior to
paying.

3) StarTel have errors in their number series, rating some landline calls as
mobile calls.

4) Rates are frequently changed: no free landline calls to Australia,
Denmark, France, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden and USA since this weekend.

Can anyone confirm or deny. Key issues is uptime! Followed by destination
removal as I asked repeatedly about this and was told this is not going to
happen / not the case (that they will or do remove destinations or change
destinations).

Look forwards to hearing from any and all.

Best wishes,

News Reader

Old April 4th 07, 08:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

News Reader formulated the question :
[...]

united kingdom (landline) 0
United Kingdom (cell phone) 0,254
united kingdom [0845 rate] 0,3

What are the rest of their UK rates?

0845 @ 30 cents is a bit steep.

Where do you dig all these suppliers up from?