Configuring multiple sip outbound proxy on different Cisco 28xx interfaces

Old April 4th 07, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
edo

Default Configuring multiple sip outbound proxy on different Cisco 28xx interfaces

Hello,

does someone knows if it is possible, using Cisco Voice routers, to
configure a different outbound proxy for FXSs and PRI ports?
My problem is that, we need to install Cisco voice routers for large
sites, with PBX and direct FXS telephones. In our architecture, single
line (FXS) users need registration on softswitch, while PBX (PRA)
users are configured as multiline "GNR" group, and MUST not do
registration.
This is achieved through a session border controller, in which we
have:
* A couple of address (Southbound and northbound) for single
line users
* A couple of address (sb and nb) for GNR users
Now, does anyone has ever configure different outbound proxies on
"dial-peer" basis?

Thanks a lot.

Old April 4th 07, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

edo wrote:

Cisco question

First person to suggest using Trixbox gets the next round in ;-)

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
19:02:22 up 5 days, 10:49, 2 users, load average: 0.12, 0.22, 0.21