Old February 3rd 20, 10:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_3_]

Default Zen Internet Nationwide Outage

www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
Apparently went down around 04:00 thismorning.
Zen Fibre at home is out and ADSL2 is also out at work.

Don't suppose anyone knows the reason for this major failure?

I monitor about a dozen Zen connections - ADSL and VDSL - they are all OK.

https://servicealerts.zen.co.uk/active/3/5468

.... shows:

Leased Line

There has been an update to the original posted incident.
Leased Line Outage(Latest)
Outage Start: Mon, 03/02/2020 04:15

End: Update: Mon, 03/02/2020 10:30

Clear: The supplier engineers are working to restore services.

They have advised that they should have an update on progress at 10:30 GMT.

Further updates will be posted here when available.

Mon, 03/02/2020 07:55

New Outage

We are currently receiving reports of several Ethernet Customers who are
unable to connect since 04:15 GMT today.

Affected customers will be experiencing a loss of service.

We have escalated this incident to our suppliers and their engineers are
currently working to restore service.

Further updates will be posted here when available.

Zen regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Posted by: Jamie Rosen

--
Graham J