Old February 3rd 20, 03:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
grinch

Default Zen Internet Nationwide Outage

On 03/02/2020 12:55, www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:
On 03/02/2020 11:55, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 03/02/20 11:44, Richard Tobin wrote:
In article ,
www.GymRatZ.co.uk wrote:

When I tried to contact them around 08:30 the tech support/fault line
said "We are experiencing extremely high levels of calls, there has been
a network failure around 04:30 that has is affecting all broadband
customers, our engineers are working on the to resolve the fault"* or
words to that effect.

It doesn't appear to have affected my connection.

Nor mine. Been up since 0845. I didn't know there had been a problem
until I read the OP.

I had to give them a reality check on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/ZenInternetHelp/...52543565553665

My connections been solid since 31/12/19 see below so its not a
nationwide issue. You can read status page at

htttps://servicealerts.zen.co.uk

..Dec 31 03:51:37.374: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Virtual-Access1, changed
state to down